Sunday 10 September 2017

BACK TO SCHOOL

School life is long and tiring. Most expertise spend half of their life in education. Out of which, half of the half of their life(school life) is spend on learning something which effing makes no sense. In short, subjects we studied during our school days are *drum rolls* U.s.e.l.e.s.s. I mean c'mon! Instead of teaching how to pay taxes, or facing social gatherings/activities, pay online purchases blah blah we're been taught that "MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE CELL" Duh, sounds too important meh, I'd better contact mitochondria if I need to tackle a problem. "Hello, mitochondria, can you lend me some power from your house? I need to overcome my depression." So here lies a few subject which taught us something but nothing during our school days!

1. HISTORY
Mughal empire, Tughlaq Dynasty, etc. empire rose, ruled & declined. Okay, now, what am I supposed to do with that information? Forcefully learn that even after knowing it won't help anywhere in future & because I have to appear for exams and get into college? Hell yes! That's exactly what I'm gonna do! *Palm face*

2. MATHS
I'm quite young, but guess what, my mum has almost hit half century of her life and yet she hasn't used a formula or any algebraic expressions. The only time she has used her algebraic skills is while teaching me to algebra. LOL. This is how one torch passes to another! Well, a ∆ has 3 sides, so does my love life. A line as 2 points, and I have none while arguing.
P.S. I still take help of my 10 fingers, a calculator, a pen and a piece of paper while diving the bill money amongst my mates in a restaurant.
ab²+abc+bc²≠Life

3. ENGLISH
English is not only a language, but it is a subject itself. Words being divided into various categories and further divided into more categories is the reason why I prefer to stay quite! How is sorting out of various words under the category of pronouns, nouns, conjunctions, prepositions, exclamation help one to pronounce it better? Usually the English teachers are the most philosophical of all the teachers. They play with children's mind! Like an illusion. For example.If the writer mentions how dark the night was, the teacher would assume in the depth various possibilities why the night was dark. The writer ,in real, meant to say that the night was effing dark. That's it. It's probably 'cause some planet named Earth rotates and moon has phases just like mood swings!

4.Biology
I never understood why schools make lil' children dissect the bodies of cockroaches, earthworms and rats. What are they aspiring to be? An insect vet? A doctor of reptiles? You know what, cockroaches have around 60 hearts. This means they have so many substitutes for their one broken heart! Whoa. Orrrr maybe all their hearts break at once?!. Deep. The most awkward, "funny" & weird acceptance of a concept was the chapter of reproduction. *Grins*

5. PHYSICS
Newton and Einstein would be burning in hell, isn't it? How is information regarding the gravity help in earning money and respect Lol? I still blame that fallen apple for the misery of most of the science students! Or maybe the gravity itself! *Grins*

6. Chemistry
Green color+ red color=brown
I wish Walter White was my chemistry teacher. Blue crystals would've made me rich already. Duh! (with reference to Breaking Bad tv series)

7. GEOGRAPHY
Being a Wanderlust, I actually liked geography and discovering various places. But I am currently too broke to wander around the universe. Me liking geography kindly doesn't includes measuring distance on a piece of paper through a peice of thread, ruler& divider.

I guess not other subjects left to mock about. Lol. Thought there are effing Absence of so many uses in the various subjects, but still they are unique on their own!
GRACIAS!
APOLOGIES~
LOVE. LAUGH. LIVE :)

1 comment:

  1. Indeed its true, but English as it's own level in today's time people judges on the way we use it.
    It may be pronunciations grammar and many more to become effective speaker in an organisation, company or whatsoever place we are working in and even the interviewers have their horses (High horses).
    Thing we learn in School
    1 How to discover and follow your passions
    2 How to discover your natural strengths and talents
    3 Effective communication
    4 Social skills
    5 Physical Mental fitness
    And there more so on if we see through different perspectives.
    Then also whatever we say, school is your Second Home,
    We met strangers,
    In the end we leave with besties.
    ✌✌

    ReplyDelete