Saturday 21 January 2017

~MUSIC KEEPS ME GOING~

MUSIC spelled backwards as "cisum", doesn't make any sense? No, it doesn't obviously, just like other's opinion. Well, that is exactly what I feel when I listen to music. Peace. Carefree. I am a big fan of music. Well each one has their own tastes in music just like they have in food *rolls eyes* (I don't mind saying that hey, you! I have good taste in both of 'em-Music & food!) Okay now the words such as " taste" & "food" got those 'lil rats awake, inside my tummy. Ugh. Anyway, so, Music.
I'm an audiophile (scientifically termed) or some people call it as "musicholic". Well, sometimes I feel tunes, edm running through, as the blood happily carries them all over my body. You need an occasion to celebrate festivals like Diwali, holi, Navratri etc. But you don't really need an occasion to listen to music. Ah! Lame. There are types of music too! In fact of having types, each song/music has it's own beauty and speciality, just like YOU. Just like the person reading this right now! :)
I'm a big fan of Rock and edm music (includes Hollywood as well as Bollywood) You know, it's like I CAN'T STOP THE FEELING, SO JUST DANCE, DANCE & DANCE!��When I listen to loud music, it gets me groooooooving. You might obviously WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU'RE DANCING BLIND! These kinda songs/music helps you to feel no more alone when you're lonely.
Believe me, when I'm home alone...I definitely give my neighbours some good taste in music ka Gyaan��
Low/sad songs & music aren't made for me.
Though I'm almost a 21st century kid. I'm a grand fan of old Bollywood songs. I've got some of them on my mind to lips. It's like, sometimes I feel I had learnt those in my past birth and it got carried forward to my present life. Just imagine.
Music and songs are versatile in their own way!
Happy? Music.
Sad? Music.
Wild? Music.
Had a breakup? Music.
Doing effing maths? MUSIC!
You see? No, you listen to music! Nah, but you're reading my words. Ah. Lame! So,music is the answer of every question. (Not exactly "every", 'cause music ain't the powerhouse of the cell. It's mitochondria) Lol
Music acts as a bandage or a "heal" to your wounds... It's like an antiseptic cream. But even bandaids don't fix bullet holes?! I guess. It helps you during your dark times,
you could always find the bright side.
I'm amazed by the things you would sacrifice
just to be there for me
(Sorry, I just got carried away by Ellie's "army")

If you have some music with sick beats in your mind, just suggest me some, dude!

And...That is a wrap!
Thank you!
Love. Laugh. Live. Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment