Thursday 19 January 2017

TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS

Well, I welcome myself to my first blog in forever. Okay, so 'cause of the fact that this is my first blog and I'm gonna keep it simple and boring too (maybe) I'm gonna talk about *Types of relationship*

Honestly, RELATIONSHIPS SUCK!(except the 5. One) I'm not stating this because I've never been in on all my life; Yup! That's right! N E V E R. Never-ever. I'm stating this because I've seen shows & people & movies & stories. All they end up is dyyyyying (technically, if one gets his/her heart broken, how is his/her arota gonna help him/her in pumping blood and biology stuffs) Biology sucks. Anyways I've not been in any relationships but I've seen around people & shows & movies & stories & stuff.

1. *Long-distant relationships*
Usually these kinds of relationships are built on social medias or if we talk about "history" (History sucks too!) Letters & stuffs. Just image. Okay, so these kind of couples stay in the corners of the world opposite to each other. That's sad. They wait & wait & wait. Oh! The waiter brought my food. Awaited. Their hope lies in the distance!

2. *Friends with benefits*
I know, Alright! I'm a 'lil/ too young to know about these stuffs. But I do!(I am not a hipster though)Okay, so, these kinda "friends" build their relationship for the sake of wants & desires. They don't really seem to have a destination but they still decide to row the boat! Guys, mistakes cannot rewind and so can't "sorry" rewind the situation. Ah! Lame.

3. *High-School love*
Awww! That sounds so cute. These kind of relationships develop during teens. Nope, I still didn't had one! You know when you start having hormonal changes and blah blah (Science sucks) you fell in "love" (spelled backwards "evol". Drew inspiration from Eminem. Eminem rocks!)These sort of couples when get out of their school after graduation, their love evaporates in the air. Most of 'em break up. And others too....break up *rolls eyes * No, but some high-school relationships turns into a wonderful knot of love. Marriage!

4. *Serious Relationships*
All I end up during serious moments is...laughing. Are there any kinda "funny relationships" too? These types are typical #RelationshipGoals I can't believe I'm saying this, but these kind of relationships have destinations. The car maybe go through different problems such as Bursting if tyres, emptying of petrol tank, engine diffuse etc in the middle of their way! These relationships have bond, just like molecules and atoms. They're tiny. They're cute. They're strong. Ugh.
Moving onto another time of relationships. I don't like serious. I'm funny!

5. *No name*
There are some kinda relationships, which cannot be named. These kinds relationships surely stays forever. The love/bond of a mother and her child. The love/bond of friends/best friends This is my favourite kind of relationship❤

I still say, RELATIONSHIPS SUCKS. Except for the last one.

Thank you.

Apologies.

You're welcome!

Love. Laugh. Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment